Monday 28 April 2014

Time for something musical

Thought it was about time to come up with a song post and this mornings events have inspired me.
Read (or sing if you perfer) the following to the tune of Somewhere over the Rainbow. Apologies in advance to Stothart, Arlen and Harburg.

Somewhere in the Hospital
Know not where,
Is a bed that I dream of
For me to sleep tonight.

One day I'll know just where to go
To get a good nights sleep, tonight.
Their bound to tell me.

Somewhere in the Hospital
Know not where,
Is a bed that I dream of
For me to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well with the op!

    Any joy booking the underwater shark wrestling that you mentioned in the first blog? What about underwater bowling? Mind you, I'd give the underwater bacon buttie eating championships a miss. Soggy Bread?? YUK!

    All the best

    Sherb

    ReplyDelete